Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sneak Peak

This is one of the smocked slippers I'm working on.  I will do these again, but I'll do them a little differently to tweak some things I don't like about them.  I found the pattern in a very old issue of SB.  The instructions for the whole idea really frustrated me.  I finally just did it my way, then found another smocking plate in an old issue of Creative Needle.

I should have the other slipper finished this weekend and will post final pics.  I may even do a tute on these after Christmas.  I still have a lot to do before Christmas.  If you want to know how to do these though, send me an email.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful smocking! I've never seen it on slippers before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're really cute! I like the colored lace. Do you make them washable?
    -Jenny Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary, thank you. I hadn't either until I saw it in SB. I have been wanting to make them for years.

    Jenny Jo, they are washable!! I want some for myself now!

    ReplyDelete