Friday, September 27, 2013

Insulated lunch bag


I found the tutorial for this lunch bag here.  I really liked the concept and thought it would be a great gift for my friend Angie's little girl. And I was able to use scraps of fabric I already had, so my only cost were the buttons.  And wow, at $2.00, I really broke the bank!  lol

 
This is the side view.  It is quite roomy, but I think it needs to be a little thicker the next time around.  I also think I'll add a zippered compartment for utensils and/or smaller items.

















And the inside.

















This went together very quickly and with very little effort.  I didn't like the handle in the original, so I changed that part.  But that was the only change I made. 

I think I will have it monogrammed to give it a little something extra.  I think she'll like it.

Happy Friday!!
Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment