Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Newlook 6473

I made this for my great-neice in Illinois for Christmas.  I will definitely do this one again.  With the exception of the square yoke with overlay, it was very simple to put together.  I used view B on the top with the pants.  Because I had never done a square yoke like this, I opted not to put the button holes in it and save that for my next one.

This is a closer look at the yoke.  It still has some puckering, although not quite as bad as the photo would indicate.  I had to get a little help from the ladies at everythingsewing.net on this yoke.  Someone posted a video on how to do this, and that was a HUGE help.  I am a very visual learner, so seeing it made it much easier to follow.

And the back.  Looks like I missed a few places on those pants with my iron! lol
I really like this one and am looking forward to doing it again.

Happy hump day!
Angela


0 comments:

Post a Comment