Monday, December 15, 2014

Tote Bag

I finished this tote bag last week for my FIL's fiance.  He was in the hospital recently, and she was there with him playing nurse maid.  She commented that a bag would have been very convenient in this circumstance, since she had a lot of things that she needed to be able to access quickly and easily.

I have made this bag before, and it is super easy and quick.  It came from the gook "Home Stuff" by Linda Lum DeBono.  This is a bag I did last year for my MIL with a matching crochet bag.

I added a luggage tag on the outside that she can take on and off if she chooses.  There are 3 large pockets across the front - the solid blue.  And I added one small pocket on top of the larger pockets just because I thought it needed something else.  The ribbons were added to hide the seams, because I didn't like them on this bag.  And I thought the added lace just made it girly.  And she is definitely a girly girl - and right up my alley!!

Here is the close up of the front.


This bag is very roomy.  I folded a king sized blanket and stuffed it down inside. There is plenty of room in there!!


Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a wonderful Monday!
Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment