Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sewing Machine-less!!

I have been the proud owner of a Viking 500 Computer machine for 20+ years.  That machine has been a real trooper with all the sewing I put her through.  Poor baby just didn't have it in her any longer.  She was put out to pasture earlier this month. 

I have a new Viking Sapphire on order, but she won't arrive until later this month.



I have been sewing on my back up Janome machine, until today.  She was acting up yesterday and just decided she had had it too.  Luckily, I think she just needs some TLC from our local dealer to get her back up to speed.

What does that mean for me you ask??  I have no sewing machine.  :(  Which means all my projects including my dress form are on hold.  I'm hoping my Janome won't be in the shop very long, and she'll be home soon purring along.  And I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Sapphire.

Until then, I'll have to do some hand work to get my fix.  Maybe some tatting will do the trick.  I have some new pillow cases in mind for my master bedroom maker over, so maybe I'll get that going.

Hope to see you back her soon with some finished projects.

Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment