This is the striped panel I made for one of Robbie's windows. I have one more to do for the other. I will be posting a tutorial on these once the other is finished. Basically, I used random sized stripes for the front, then added black out material lining, and added the back lining. Easy-peasy. They are just so long!! It took many back breaking hours to get these puppies put together. I also recovered his chair. I have a pillow sham and throw pillow to make, and I'm waiting on a custom print for his wall above the bed. Then I still have to build his cornice boards for the tops of the treatments. I'm still playing around with ideas on that though. And I think that will be it for his room! woohoo!