Thursday, July 23, 2015

DIY Fabric Boxes

I needed some fabric boxes for a client, so I went searching on my favorite spot ever:  Pinterest. Does anyone not like Pinterest?!?  Anyway, I found this awesome tutorial on fabric boxes and thought I'd try it.  And I love the result.


This is a fairly big box.  If memory serves, it wound up being 12" tall and roughly 10" square.  My client did not want the grommets, so I made handles instead.

If I make these again, I will omit the step of cutting out the corners.  It is just easier to me to stitch that with the corner in tact.  I've done it both ways, and that's just my preference.  You can control the width of the box a little better as well.

Hope your Thursday is fabulous!
Angela
"O Lord my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me." Psalm 30:2

0 comments:

Post a Comment