Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sewing Room Delayed

I have been searching and searching for kitchen cabinets for my sewing room cutting table and am having no luck.  So my search continues.  If I don't find them, I think I can use a big table and modify it to do what I need.  So I'm looking for one of those just in case.  I'm also on the hunt for a desk for my sewing table.  This is one of those times I wished I lived in a bigger city.

In the meantime, I have several projects in the works; I just haven't completed any of them.  I also can't upload any pictures until I get to my office.  I've been off all week since my little one is home from school.

I am working on a modified version of this bench. I'm toying with the idea of using spindle legs.  It is my first real wood project, and I'm really excited to see how it turns out.  I already have some of the wood, and Britt picked up the fabric yesterday to cover it.  I'm going today to pick up the rest of the wood and furniture nails.  I had Gabby with me yesterday, so I couldn't get it.  I could see me going into the hardware store with my dog and trying to carry her and the boards out! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment