Thursday, September 3, 2015

Iron Caddy

I found this tutorial for this iron tote and thought it would be great to take my iron to and from my Threads of Love meetings.

I could not get mine to wrap to the front like she did.  So I folded it a bit differently and managed to get the folds and buttons on the ends.


I also round my corners rather than cutting them at an angle.  It made it easier to apply the bias and I just liked it that way.  My Rowenta fits quite nicely inside, and I have enough room to put my water cup in there too.


When it's opened, it makes a great press mat.  It isn't large, but it's great for the little TOL dresses.

And the other side.


And when I'm not using it, it folds up into this little ball for easy storage.

I love my little iron caddy.  I will get to use it for the first time this evening.

Thanks for stopping by.

Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment