Friday, September 11, 2015

Marvel Comic Book Fabric - First Choice Boxers

6 pair of First Choice Boxers using this totally awesome Marvel Comic Book fabric that I found at Hancock's.  I love this fabric so much, I would wear something made from it if I could!

Boxers are a hit for Christmas for all my guy gifts.  I usually find some pretty cool fabric when I'm on the hunt, and this was no exception.  I absolutely had to have this fabric.  I think boys and men would like this fabric.  It's not too juvenile.  I hope all my guys love it as much as I do.

First Choice Boxers is my go to pattern for boxers for guys.  It has a panel in the seat eliminating the seam that can ride and be uncomfortable.  This pattern is not as good for my girls.  I guess our bottoms aren't made for them. LOL  First Choice comes in adult sizes and well as kids sizes, so it's easy to find any size.

Thanks for stopping by.
Angela

0 comments:

Post a Comment